BARTON STACEY FETE COMPETITIONS 2018
We are running the following competitions this year:
- A Local Photograph – open to all
- Animal made from recycled materials – for under 12 years of age
- Lemon Drizzle Cake – open to all
- Cheese Scones – men only
- Fruit Chutney – open to all
Full details of how to enter and the judging criteria can be found by clicking on each category above .
First, second and third place certificates will be awarded in each category.
2018 COMPETITION RULES
- The Judges decisions are final.
- Judging will be impartial. The name of the entrant will not be known by the judges until prizes have been awarded.
- Judges will not have an entry of their own in the category that they are judging.
- £1.00 entry fee per item in each category.
- All entries to be submitted to the WI tent between 10.00am and 11.30am on the day of the fete (Saturday 7 July). Late entries will not be accepted as all judging will be completed before the opening of the fete.
- All entries must be original pieces and comply with the entry requirements for the relevant category.
- All entries to be labelled as specified in the relevant category.
- Any Recycled Animals and Local Photos not collected between 3.30 and 4.00pm from the WI tent will be disposed of by the WI.
- Any fruit chutney entries not collected between 3.30pm and 4.00pm from the WI tent will be disposed of by the WI.
- All cakes and scones not being donated to the tea tent must be collected from the WI tent between 3.30pm and 4.00pm on the day of the fete.